Saturday, August 19, 2006

Make money while not working?!?!

Yes, it has been months since I have posted on this blog. Don't worry, I haven't stopped my SBI site. I have just been super busy off the computer and haven't found the time to work on our SBI site too much. I have updated a few pages that need regular updating but that is really about it.

Do you know what the great thing is? Our site is STILL making money! I have probably devoted about 3-4 hours in the past 3 months to the site and our monthly income has not gone down one bit. This is definitely how I would describe a passive income. The site is making money for us even when we are not working on it. How cool is that?!

This is another one of the many reasons that I love Site Sell and everything that it offers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home