Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"You have a broken link"

That was the title of an email in my Inbox this morning. This is yet another great feature about Site Sell. They actually email you to tell you if you have a broken link or links on your site. I am proud to say that in 13 months, I have only received this email twice.

One of the reasons I love this feature is because, as an internet surfer myself, one of my pet peeves is when I do a search on line, find a site that looks like it has the information I need and then when I click on a link for more information I get a message saying that the URL doesn't exist or that page doesn't exist. Grrrr! What a waste of time. I don't ever want this to happen to my readers on my site.

Needless to say, with Site Sell, this is NOT going to happen with my site. Well, if it does, they will be quick to inform me so that I can fix it.

Thanks Site Sell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home