Friday, January 06, 2006

Cool New Feature at SBI

I should start a long list of really cool features that SBI offers. I will make a note to work on that when I can find some free time.

So, what is this cool new feature at SBI? Please keep in mind that I am not a "techie" and I don't know any of the technical lingo. I am learning as I go so if I don't explain this properly, please don't laugh.

Site Build It (SBI) has created a really cool new feature for tracking where your website's pages rank in the search engines. We can now see where our pages rank on the SEs with a quoted search AND a non-quoted search. I think this is really important because a lot of people don't use quotes when they search for information on the web. They just type in what they are looking for. Actually, up until 1 year ago, I was doing the same thing - I wasn't doing quoted searches.

Of course, all Site Build It's cool features only apply to those of us who have signed up with SBI. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home