Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Listen to Ken Evoy on the radio!

Who is Ken Evoy you ask? Dr. Ken Evoy is the founder of SiteSell.

A few weeks ago (or maybe more...where does the time go?), I was reading through all the information on SBI and I came across something very cool. I found a link to a radio interview that Ken Evoy did a couple of years ago with Peter Anthony Holder on CJAD. I just assumed it was an old link and it wouldn't work. See, I really don't know that much about computers - I just assumed that seeing as the interview was done in 2003 that the link would be too old to work. Well, I was wrong (as you probably guessed already).

I have to be honest, I was very excited to hear Ken's voice. Maybe "excited" isn't the best way to describe it. I don't really know how to explain how I felt. I had read his material and seen his responses in the forums for the past year and I had no idea what he sounded like. I listened to the entire show...TWICE! I think the show runs for about an hour but the second time I listened to it in segments!

If you are interested in listening to Dr. Ken Evoy then check out his Radio Show!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention Blog Owners...!!! WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: multi level methods site. It pretty much covers multi level methods related stuff and it is FREE to join.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Readers...!!!

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: workfromhome site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and workfromhome related stuff.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home