Saturday, March 18, 2006

What IS Affiliate Marketing?

So, what exactly is Affiliate Marketing? I asked someone this question over a year ago when I was doing research on home based businesses. I had heard so much about it but I didn't know what it was. My friend's husband explained as much as he could to me. The more he told me, the more I wanted to know.

So, in order to stop bugging him with all of my questions, I did a search on line and I came across the explanation from Site Sell and it made even more sense to me. Another reason why I like Site Sell so much is that they always explains things so clearly so that everyone can understand. You don't need a Marketing background to understand everything there is to know about Affiliate Marketing.

If you are confused like I once was then I recommend you read their explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home